Setting up Emails on Android.
- Go to Settings
- Go to Accounts
- You want to 'Add account'
- Setup an 'Email', not Exchange, not Personal (IMAP) and not Personal (POP3)
- Click on Email
- Your emails address, is well your email address
- Password **********, as you have been using.
- Next do a Manual Setup
- You want IMAP
- Your user name must be your full Email Address
- IMAP server is amy.ainet.biz
- Security is SSL
- Port is 993
- You should get a confirmation that you can connet
- SMTP is amy.ainet.biz
- Security is TLS
- Port is 587
- Your user name must also be your full Email Address
- Password as above.
- You should get a confirmation that you can connect
You are done.
I would really like to sell you your email address inside Google.
This gives you access to the gmail app on your android or apple device, access to gmail in your web browser and access to Googles Office.
Cost is $102 / email address / year, includes GST